Le Due Sorelle beach
Trips on the Conero coast
Have a look at the wonderful places you could visit with our ferries!
Le Due Sorelle beach is named after the two twin cliffs rising out from the waters of this crystal clear sea. Being reachable only by sea, this section of white sand, near to the Conero mountain, is a jewel of unpolluted nature, without facilities.
Before leaving you must know
- 2 sorelle beach is inside the Conero Natural Park; it’s strictly forbidden to collect shells, stones and plants
- Don’t leave any kind of litter on the beach, discarded cigarette included! You can dispose your garbage on board
- Observe and respect all posted signs on the beach
- The beach is free and not equipped
- You do not find any bars or services
- No lifeguard
- Carry an umbrella with you
Le Due Sorelle Beachtrips
|From Numana pier
By reservation only
9.30 - 10.30
12.30 - 15.00
Tikets on board
|From Sirolo (Spiaggia San Michele - Bagni 'Da Marco')||
Price June adult 20 € children under 8 years 10 € under 3 free
*has to be confirmed at our ticket office
Low season journeys: please contact the ticket office!